No announcement yet.

Bad harmonic balancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah lucky for me there was no traffic or else it wouldve been totalled for sure. As for the kick panel I never noticed that, someone mustve taken it out at one point.

Thanks Tiggie, Ill do an inspection once I get it back. The shop I took it to is supposed to realign it so hopefully theyll be competent enough to check it so I know about issues before I get it back. I did a quick once over after it happened and everything looked ok but you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good thing there was not a cop around. I could see you getting citation for a couple of things. Glad you and the car are intact.
      Looks like the "may pop" you were driving on, popped !

Comment

No kidding lol. And funny thing is that is the tire that was plugged but the plug was in tact. I think the rim bent upon impact. Luckily I had a set of turbines at home.

Comment

I got the car back today, I like the turbines but almost miss the steelies lol. I feel like it drives better on street tires but it could just be in my head. As far as I can tell theres no damage and it seems to drive well. It pulls to the right a bit but Ill bring it back when I can, I had no time today.

Back on topic, I noticed today that the vibrations Im feeling are only at idle and cruise. If I push the gas while parked the vibrations go away until it drops back to idle. Does that still sound like a balance issue or something else?

Comment

Working...
          X