Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

frequent server too busy or other errors not allowing use of site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you to whomever took charge and did something to fix the ongoing issues with this site, So far so good.
    2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Comment

Originally posted by EaOutlaw1969 View Post
      Thank you to whomever took charge and did something to fix the ongoing issues with this site, So far so good.
      I'll second that. Thank you. I get a kick out of the malarkey going on here.
      All FORD All The Time

Comment

Yeah i got the too busy thing a couple times around 0630 PST, fine the last couple days though so i'd say it's sorted. Thanks computer gurus.

Comment

if someone did something, it wasn't me. Entirely possible the hosting company did something
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
            if someone did something, it wasn't me. Entirely possible the hosting company did something
            Well I take back all the nice things I said.
            2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Comment

yeah... hosting company probably got enough usage spikes to clamp down on the offender.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
              X