Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where them number 19 orange clad juice boys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where them number 19 orange clad juice boys?

anybody got a set of stock orange 19# injectors for a 4.6? i broke one working on the wifes p71... rather have a matching albeit used set.
    Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
    Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
    Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

I have a set for a 96 351W...not sure if they are the same?
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
      I have a set for a 96 351W...not sure if they are the same?
      To my knowledge, if they are the same color and # rating they should be same then right?
      Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
      Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
      Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

Yes the connector should be the same too
        -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

Comment

these are what im after, rock auto shows compatible with D6 part numbers? this is for a 03 p71.

Click image for larger version

Name:	XL2Z9F593CA-RIT__ra_p.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	1286154

Comment

Are they EV1 or EV6 connectors? I have a set of 19s for a fox mustang.

Comment

Ok mine are the old style..sorry
              -Phil

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knucklehead0202 View Post
                Are they EV1 or EV6 connectors? I have a set of 19s for a fox mustang.
                sorry, im not sure of the difference between the 2. what year of mustang is it?

Comment

Originally posted by marquis_82_withneons View Post
                  sorry, im not sure of the difference between the 2. what year of mustang is it?
                  The electrical connector is a different size & shape. Ford racing makes an adapter that converts the newer style to plug into older style connectors part# M-14464-U2J. I have to check a may have a newer style injectors from a Marauder here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang Eddie View Post
                    The electrical connector is a different size & shape. Ford racing makes an adapter that converts the newer style to plug into older style connectors part# M-14464-U2J. I have to check a may have a newer style injectors from a Marauder here.
                    newer style would be great. less to mess with. but i can always go to the yard and snip off 8 injector plugs. that is assuming the older style will actually fit my rails and intake

Comment

The body of the older ones are probably too big to clear.Found the Marauder ones I have here but they are 24lb sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang Eddie View Post
                        The body of the older ones are probably too big to clear.Found the Marauder ones I have here but they are 24lb sorry.
                        damn, yea i imagine the 24s would cause all sorts of issues. thanks alot though. appreciate the time... side note.. the little"hat" so to speak is the only broken part of the injector.

Comment

Working...
                        X