1989 Ford Country Squire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 Ford Country Squire

2nd owner 1989 Ford Country Squire Wagon. Side facing rear seats, power windows, mirrors, seats, cruise, tilt, auto headlights, and aftermarket cd player (have original radio). I bought this from the original owner who is a 94 year old man. I have a stack of receipts for all of the routine maintenance and repairs he did plus a couple minor repairs I did (thermostat - right front caliper). It is in excellent condition and everything works except the 2 rear door power window motors ($70 for 2 motors) the AC clutch needs to be replaced ($90), and the cruise control does not work. It has been garage kept it's entire life and has no dents or dings. I have a clean title in hand, the price is a LITTLE negotiable, and no trades.

$7250 Only selling due to financial issues - located in Dallas GA 30157
    Attached Files

Must say this car looks like new. If I am see it correctly,just over 10k miles ? Someone will get a nice car.

Comment

I would sell the BMW you would get more money for the car as it would book out at higher value just a suggestion. If you sell the CS you would regret it trust me on this as it is a more pratical car that the BMW.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodentkiller View Post
        I would sell the BMW you would get more money for the car as it would book out at higher value just a suggestion. If you sell the CS you would regret it trust me on this as it is a more pratical car that the BMW.
        Dude, that’s a Benz. That MB wouldn’t go for much, they simply don’t hold their value. If dude needs cash, selling the Country Squire is the way to go...their values are on the rise, especially that clean.
        '85 CV coupe- 351W, T5-Z, FAST Ez-Efi, shorty headers, 2.5" duals with knock off flowmasters, 2.5" Impala tails, seriously worked GT-40 irons, Comp 265DEH cam, 1.7rr's, Mallory HyFire 6A, Taylor ThunderVolt 50 10.4mm wires, 75mm t/b, 3G alt swap, 140mph PI speedo, PI rear sway bar, '00 PI booster/MC, 95-97 front spindles, '99 front hub bearings/brakes, '92-'94 front upper control arms/ball-joints, 3.73's with rebuilt traction-lok, '09 PI rear disc swap, '96 Mustang GT wheels with 235/55R17's.

Comment

Working...
        X