PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Parting out my 4dr 89 MGM LS

Quote Originally Posted by bgreywolf View Post
    Sounds reasonable to me. If the front bar is the stock sedan size, I'd just want the rear. If it's bigger, I'd take the it too. Definitely want the rear control arms with the sway bar, especially because I can minimize down time by replacing those bushings before I put the car in the air (and probably take the time to get a few good coats of primer/paint on them too).
    pretty sure front is nothing special will get in touch when i get stuff off but it will be a whle

No hurry. Soonest I'll be looking at the rear is May or June when I'm home from sea.

Still have this but will be going to the boneyard the end of April the latest.

I go back to sea a week from Wednesday, but I can still PayPal and my roommates can get packages, so whatever timetable works for you for the rear sway/control arms.

Quote Originally Posted by bgreywolf View Post
    I go back to sea a week from Wednesday, but I can still PayPal and my roommates can get packages, so whatever timetable works for you for the rear sway/control arms.
    I didn't forget about you Ben but understand the control arms will be the last thing that comes off the car the day it goes to the junkyard, I have to be able to move it around until then.Sway bar is already off don't know if you want it now or when I'm ready to take the control arms out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang Eddie View Post
    I didn't forget about you Ben but understand the control arms will be the last thing that comes off the car the day it goes to the junkyard, I have to be able to move it around until then.Sway bar is already off don't know if you want it now or when I'm ready to take the control arms out.
    Yep, that's why I was saying that whatever timetable worked for you was good for me, since they're the last parts to come off. I will be busy at sea, so there's no hurry on my end at all.

Ford Fullsize For Life! marquis_82_withneons's Avatar

Ignore my previous request.. but if you got a couple odds and ends.. does the door chime work? I need one of them, and the dome light.
    Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
    Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
    Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

The previous request from January? Door chime is DOA dome light is there & functions.

Ford Fullsize For Life! marquis_82_withneons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang Eddie View Post
    The previous request from January? Door chime is DOA dome light is there & functions.
    Yessir that one, ignore it. Is the dome light the chrome one with map lights? I assume it is
    Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
    Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
    Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Yes it is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123