This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rodentkiller View Post
    I need the fender trims if you got the wide body strip.
    You talking about the black molding on the fender that runs the length of the car, if so yes I have.

Comment

What I am talking about is the chrome fender trims only if you have the wide body strips.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodentkiller View Post
        What I am talking about is the chrome fender trims only if you have the wide body strips.
        I have several different ones here.When I first got the car I ordered some from Ford that were wrong they were too short for my car, I assume these are the ones you need.You need for both fenders?

Comment

Yes the ones that fit the wide body strip please PM me so that I can give you an address to ship em to ok Mustang Eddie. Oh by the way thanks.

Comment

Does it have front/rear sway bars? I'd also need the control arms for the rear sway bar; actually, a complete set of rears to rebuild would save me some downtime.

Not sure if it would be worthwhile with shipping, but interested if it's not too crazy).

Comment

Originally posted by bgreywolf View Post
              Does it have front/rear sway bars? I'd also need the control arms for the rear sway bar; actually, a complete set of rears to rebuild would save me some downtime.

Not sure if it would be worthwhile with shipping, but interested if it's not too crazy).
              Ben,

Yes it does have sway bars. Can't take the control arms out until it goes to the junkyard which won't be until the end of March or sometime in April, need to be able to move it around.

Comment

I probably won't be under the car until June or July for major work, so there's no hurry. It's the logistics of getting them to Maine...if they're going to be hundreds of bucks to ship then I will look locally; I honestly haven't even called local junkyards yet. I'd rather buy on here so the money can stay in the Panther/old Ford community, and know whoever removed the parts knew which bits I'd end up needing.

Comment

I probably won't be under the car until June or July for major work, so there's no hurry. It's the logistics of getting them to Maine...if they're going to be hundreds of bucks to ship then I will look locally; I honestly haven't even called local junkyards yet. I'd rather buy on here so the money can stay in the Panther/old Ford community, and know whoever removed the parts knew which bits I'd end up needing.
                  Just ship the parts on Greyhound. Prices are reasonable. Local yards here suck, Have to deal with rusty parts too. ALL my parts come from out of State ! Even if shipping was a bit high, getting nice clean parts from out west is so much better. They look better when they are installed too.

Comment

Estimated cost looks to be about $50 to ship sway bars.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang Eddie View Post
                      Estimated cost looks to be about $50 to ship sway bars.
                      Sounds reasonable to me. If the front bar is the stock sedan size, I'd just want the rear. If it's bigger, I'd take the it too. Definitely want the rear control arms with the sway bar, especially because I can minimize down time by replacing those bushings before I put the car in the air (and probably take the time to get a few good coats of primer/paint on them too).

Comment

Sounds reasonable to me. If the front bar is the stock sedan size, I'd just want the rear. If it's bigger, I'd take the it too. Definitely want the rear control arms with the sway bar, especially because I can minimize down time by replacing those bushings before I put the car in the air (and probably take the time to get a few good coats of primer/paint on them too).
                        pretty sure front is nothing special will get in touch when i get stuff off but it will be a whle

Comment

No hurry. Soonest I'll be looking at the rear is May or June when I'm home from sea.

Comment

Still have this but will be going to the boneyard the end of April the latest.

Comment

I go back to sea a week from Wednesday, but I can still PayPal and my roommates can get packages, so whatever timetable works for you for the rear sway/control arms.

Comment

I go back to sea a week from Wednesday, but I can still PayPal and my roommates can get packages, so whatever timetable works for you for the rear sway/control arms.
                                I didn't forget about you Ben but understand the control arms will be the last thing that comes off the car the day it goes to the junkyard, I have to be able to move it around until then.Sway bar is already off don't know if you want it now or when I'm ready to take the control arms out.

Comment

Working...
                                X