This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mustang Eddie View Post
    I didn't forget about you Ben but understand the control arms will be the last thing that comes off the car the day it goes to the junkyard, I have to be able to move it around until then.Sway bar is already off don't know if you want it now or when I'm ready to take the control arms out.
    Yep, that's why I was saying that whatever timetable worked for you was good for me, since they're the last parts to come off. I will be busy at sea, so there's no hurry on my end at all.

Comment

Ignore my previous request.. but if you got a couple odds and ends.. does the door chime work? I need one of them, and the dome light.
      Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
      Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
      Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

The previous request from January? Door chime is DOA dome light is there & functions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang Eddie View Post
          The previous request from January? Door chime is DOA dome light is there & functions.
          Yessir that one, ignore it. Is the dome light the chrome one with map lights? I assume it is
          Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
          Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
          Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

Yes it is.

Comment

Still have this could not take to junkyard closed due to covid plenty left

Comment

many parts still available

Comment

How do the turn signal and wiper stalks look? What type of battery hold down does it have? I have the plastic one from a town car but I’d like one that’s supposed to come with the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Turn signal stalk is 31 years old so looks old, wiper switch is almost new replaced it less than a year ago but it was what I considered big money was a nos motorcraft part that I bought off of ebay.

Comment

I don’t need the switch, I was going to hoard an extra set of stalks if they were good. Oh that reminds me, the brackets that connect the nose to the radiator core support, do you have them and are you willing to sell them? The drivers side is broken on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by 87GrandMarq View Post
                        I don’t need the switch, I was going to hoard an extra set of stalks if they were good. Oh that reminds me, the brackets that connect the nose to the radiator core support, do you have them and are you willing to sell them? The drivers side is broken on mine.

I have one of these brackets still if he doesn't. I tend to hoard metal brackets as I sometimes chop them up for making things fit with other projects. It was one from a replacement header panel that came with the brackets. I took those off and used the original brackets. This one is unpainted bare metal with a little edge surface rust.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                        Originally posted by gadget73
                        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                        Originally posted by dmccaig
                        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Sounds good! The header panel on my 87 hits the hood but lines up everywhere else. That bracket is jacked up so I’m thinking maybe with it being messed up it’s pulling the top of the header panel towards the hood and that’s why only that part contacts the hood.

Comment

Have the brackets. Really don't want to & don't know how to get wiper stalk off but switch is not available aftermarket anywhere took forever to find a nos one. Will give it to you for half of what I paid for it.

Comment

I didn’t even see that response. I don’t want to get the whole switch right now but I’ll keep that in mind thanks.

I might have asked before but do you have the heater tubes?

Comment

I didn’t even see that response. I don’t want to get the whole switch right now but I’ll keep that in mind thanks.

I might have asked before but do you have the heater tubes?

Not sure which tubes you mean the ones that run along the intake?

Comment

Working...
                                X