No announcement yet.

Speed Density ECU VM 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno man, in the good ol' days when we were young and stupid and everyone had a fox mustang, mass-air was the hot-ticket. I know that if you're really tuning hardcore and are ACTUALLY going to work at tuning, SD is the way to go. However, if you want something that just works and you can do things to without it completely shitting the bed, MAF is the ticket. Pretty much everyone i knew was running basic bolt-ons, some more than others, but aside from the standard cold-idle wander that they all did when cammed, nobody had any driveability issues. This includes up to stroker/blower combos. I know megasquirt PNP is a pretty badass setup but here in Commie-fornia i'm hamstrung by all the bullshit smog laws and can't run it.

Comment

Originally posted by knucklehead0202 View Post
      I know megasquirt PNP is a pretty badass setup but here in Commie-fornia i'm hamstrung by all the bullshit smog laws and can't run it.
      Yeah that sucks. I have no emissions worries here in PA but I still plan to run converters. So out there, if you registered your car as a classic or historic car...you'd still have to meet emissions.?
      All FORD All The Time

Comment

Working...
      X