This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale - old books - Pay shipping or come get

Cleaning out my crap... getting rid of my print media for auto repair since I never use it. Chiltons for 68-88 ford full size, 89-98 CV/MGM, and 75-90 General Motors (Buick/Olds/Pontiac) full size. Also getting rid of my Rochester carbs book (Doug Roe) and rebuilding Rochester carbs (Ruggles). If anyone wants these, come get or pay shipping. Gonna be dumping them on Goodwill whenever my wife decides to go.

Also up for grabs are my Digital Fundamentas (Floyd) 8th ed., Electronic Devices 6th ed (Floyd), and 8051 Assembly (Mazidi). And if anyone gives a rats, Making random dot stereograms (software long gone - was DOS based anyhow).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Still available? ...or are they at GoodWill?

Just for S&G's, does the 68-88 include the 72-76 Torino? Technically, it's a mid size but being a chiltons, I could see it being thrown in anyways. Cant be that much different than the true full size cars. Could be interested in the 75-90 GM and the carb books too. What might shipping be to 61032?
    1987 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series-102k miles- LOPO 302, AOD, open 3.27, Dual exhaust w/ Thrush Turbo mufflers

Comment

Good to meet you thanks for the books.

Comment

Originally posted by ZackN920 View Post
        Still available? ...or are they at GoodWill?

Just for S&G's, does the 68-88 include the 72-76 Torino? Technically, it's a mid size but being a chiltons, I could see it being thrown in anyways. Cant be that much different than the true full size cars. Could be interested in the 75-90 GM and the carb books too. What might shipping be to 61032?
        The car books are gone. The rest are still waiting for my wife to make the Goodwill run. No telling when that will be.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
        X