• Time
  • Show
Clear All

84 country squire on e-bay

Not running, no rust? https://www.ebay.com/itm/1984-Ford-C...4AAOSw74xd~sus
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

What’s up with the second headliner support? Mine just has one in the middle.
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggie View Post
      What’s up with the second headliner support? Mine just has one in the middle.
      Probably to deal with the sagging syndrome. Nick showed me the later wagons got a large plastic push pin to keep the rear up, but the earlier ones don’t. Mine sags and I wish it didn’t.

My Cars:
      -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
      -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
      -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
      -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Kodachrome Wolf View Post
        Probably to deal with the sagging syndrome. Nick showed me the later wagons got a large plastic push pin to keep the rear up, but the earlier ones don’t. Mine sags and I wish it didn’t.
        I was guessing that or some early wagon feature that got nixed by the bean counters. My 90 has the pin (no sag). 88 doesn’t have the pin (saggy) but I did notice a provision for the pin to mount when I pulled the headliner for the 3 point belt install.
        1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
        1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
        Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
        Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Working...
        X