LMC Truck relay harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMC Truck relay harness

I want to put in a headlight relay in my 88 wagon. I would prefer to have something that I can easily switch back to factory. Searching on this forum, I found several people mention the LMC harnesses as a good option.

Just wanted to check to see if I was finding the correct part. I saw only one part number mentioned in any of the threads; 36-3581, for an 81-88 Chevy. I just wanted to check if anyone can confirm before I pick one up.

https://www.lmctruck.com/1973-87-chevy-gmc/gm-heavy-duty-headlight-harness

I have a similar one on my Continental, but it was a cheapo Chinese thing from Ebay for about 20 bucks. It was sold for H4 lamps, which needs 2 wires switched. Not a big deal, but if you can get one for 30 that doesn't require moving wires, not a bad deal. I also wanted a plug and pray one that involves zero wiring harness mods. I could plug the stock wiring back in if I had to. The one on the Towncar I made myself, but its of a similar design that doesn't modify the wiring at all.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
    X