Clear All

36K mile 86 LTD wagon

Currently $6,600 with 1 day to go.
    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...ign=2020-02-23
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Clean clean.

Wish FoMoCo could have sprayed some paint on our rear axle assemblies.
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

It will interesting to see how the bidding ends. I see this one on CL awhile back. The asking was over $10k ... don't remember the exactly

88 Country Squire
      86 Colony Park, non-op'd
      89 Mark VII LSC, non-op'd

Comment

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/ct...073426773.html

88 Country Squire
        86 Colony Park, non-op'd
        89 Mark VII LSC, non-op'd

Comment

That is a clean car! and NO Woodgrain!

Wonder where it will end up at? Also wonder about it's story. Why wasn't it driven much? Most people drove wagons into the ground "cause' it'll never be a collectable" kind of mindset.

Hmm, they boast about the low mileage but that usually means that it's going to eventually need ALOT of catch up maintenance if the new owner actually plans to drive the car. I've heard plenty of stories about cars like this being bought up to use, then the new owner bitching about all the bad leaks it's developed and about all the bushings needing replacement. Ok I suppose, for a time capsule that will just sit around but for a driver... gotta watch out with the very low mileage cars unless you know what your getting into- or your buying just for a museum piece.

In a sense, this sort of reminds me of my grandfathers wagon. He's got a yellow 1976 Torino wagon with a little less than half the mileage of the car featured here. Last I knew it was around 16k miles. Beautiful shape just like this one too. Sort of a sad story though. It was his first ever brand new car that he bought right off the lot. He brought it home, and the family hated it. They refused to use it. He drove it very sparingly only in nice weather over the years and finally quit driving it in the 2000's. He'll occasionally start it up and roll it out of the garage but that's it. The car is all original, and that includes the tires. I'm the only one in the family that likes it, so I'm the one to get it when he goes. Really don't like that idea. I'd rather he see that I enjoy the car than wait for the inevitable to happen, but he still wants to hold on to it. It is a minty, but it's going to need a lot of work to make a driver if I ever want to actually drive it. Really don't know if i'd want to though... To put miles on such an original low mileage family heirloom... I'll be torn when the time comes.
          Last edited by ZackN920; 02-24-2020, 01:00 PM.
          1987 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series-102k miles- LOPO 302, AOD, open 3.27, Dual exhaust w/ Thrush Turbo mufflers

Comment

Shot up to $13,500 in the last 10 minutes! SOLD! WagonMan
            89 Colony Park
            90 Colony Park
            70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Working...
            X