1987 LTD Crown Vic LX 2-door project in southern Ontario, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 LTD Crown Vic LX 2-door project in southern Ontario, Canada

I have been giving my car hobby some serious thought and given everything else that is going on in life, I may not end up finishing my '87 Tudor project. The car is originally from South Dakota and is rust-free, does not appears to have ever seen salt. About 90k on the car. It has been stored indoors for the past 6 years. I built a clutch pedal assembly for it and was in the process of setting up the firewall. I pulled the original lopo and sold it a few years ago. The car is the two-tone grey/silver that is seen in the '86 and '87 brochures. I will take some pictures the next time I am at the shop.

Here is the link to my original project thread for the car.

I have a '96 GT40 engine, T5 transmission rebuilt by Rick (T5 Specialties) in Dorchester, ON, and many other parts available. Price depends on what is included. Send me a PM if you are interested and we can go from there. Car is located outside of Guelph, ON near Elmira.
    RyPow
    1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX sedan - The "Sand Box" - 73K, towing package
    1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX Tutone Tudor - '96 Explorer 5.0 + 5spd swap in the works
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Cartier - previously owned by "navguy12" from thelincolnforum.net
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited, 102k, daily driver
    2006 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, 115k, winter beats
    1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car, 42k
    2012 F-150 5.0L 4x4, HD payload pkg (towing/hauling)
    2015 Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD (better half's)
Working...
X