X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Box combo

https://charlottesville.craigslist.o...092951325.html

All three for a $2400 ask.

'91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
    formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Not far from me. I don’t need any more projects!
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Yeah. Three projects for sale literally. Kinda dig the black wagon.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Obviously I’m not healthy since I looked at the ad again.

Is the wagon actually a dark blue? Looking at the jambs, I think it was dark blue originally. I think with wood too considering the lack of trim around the wheels. 91 Turbines. I’m not a huge fan of the painted trim treatment.

The 79 looks nice as well.

GMN Box Panther History

Comment

That ‘79 interests me the most. Seems like it wouldn’t need a ton of work just to get it going again.

My Cars:
          -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
          -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
          -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
          -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

I have 2 steel side wagons. One had wheel opening trim, the other did not. WagonMan
            89 Colony Park
            90 Colony Park
            70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Kinda dig the blackout wagon but I'm sure it was not originally black. At least I've never seen a black car come with blue interior. Def not a steelside if it was a Colony Park. Steelies would have just been a Grand Marquis wagon.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Bot my steelies have "COLONY PARK" on the quarter panels. WagonMan
                89 Colony Park
                90 Colony Park
                70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

hm, I was always under the impression that only the woodies got that. Same deal with the Ford wagons, Country Squire was wood, Vic was steelside.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

My 91 steel side wagon just said LTD Crown Victoria on the usual spots.

2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
                      My 91 steel side wagon just said LTD Crown Victoria on the usual spots.

My steel 88 says “LTD Crown Victoria” on the sides and tailgate but “LTD Country Squire” on the dash. The woody 90 is exactly opposite.

It is my impression that woodgrain delete, at some point, became the only way to get a Merc wagon without wood, and at that point is also went they all went the with the Colony Park title instead of Marquis/Grand Marquis. I have zero evidence. *note to self buy more salesman order guides/literature*

GMN Box Panther History

Comment

Looks like the wagon is dark blue just a recent paint job where they didn't tape off much who knows what bondo is lurking under the paint.
                        You can tell it is dark blue because the sun is hitting the rear bumper just right in a few spots in one of the pictures.
                        2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Comment

How was this guy not a member here lol.

Wagon looks dark blue on my screen too. I kinda like it.

If there was one to save it would be the 79. That seat pattern is one I haven't seen before.
                          2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                          2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                          Past Panthers
                          1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                          if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Working...
                          X