Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 2009 owner

Hi all

I'm enjoying puttin mods on my GM so far trans pan with oil plug, new speakers new head unit not done yet because I can't find the VSS hookup. Sub and amp, considering headlight mods, windows tinted. Changed all fluids and put in double iradium plugs. Considering a duel exhaust.

Jim

PS need a wiring diagram.

Welcome to the forum Jim

Last name Duke?

I am close with a Duke family here in New York. Actually the owners of my company.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

VSS hookup for your headunit? You usually can do without it.

Is the head unit not allowing video because it’s not hooked up? Check out the web for information on your particular unit. Most have a bypass you can do to avoid the VSS wire.
      2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
      2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
      Past Panthers
      1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
      if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
        Welcome to the forum Jim

Last name Duke?

I am close with a Duke family here in New York. Actually the owners of my company.
        I don't know any Duke's in New York but have done some serious ancestry an my connections come from South Carolina then to the old U.K. to Cum Lake. Then back to Norway. If the Duke you know has blue eyes they likely came through the United Kingdon via Norway.

Comment

Working...
        X