Individual Energy Suspension bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Individual Energy Suspension bushings

Hello- I was wondering if anyone knows if i can buy the energy suspension poly bushings for ONLY the front lower police control arms, and if so, where i might get them. My uppers have the brass bushings, and I'd rather not have to buy the whole kit.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Brown_Muscle; 03-23-2020, 10:58 PM.
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

I think that's a negative unless someone is offering them on ebay or some such.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

might be able to phone order them direct by part number. The kits all list the individual parts, and each has a number. They might sell you just the 4 bushings you need. I don't see why they wouldn't if they already have the components.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
        Hello- I was wondering if anyone knows if i can buy the energy suspension poly bushings for ONLY the front lower police control arms, and if so, where i might get them. My uppers have the brass bushings, and I'd rather not have to buy the whole kit.

Thanks!
        If you can measure them & give me dimensions I have a box of misc. poly bushings might be able to help you out.

Comment

I can try to call energysuspensionparts.com and ask, if they're open..

Mustang Eddie- I appreciate it, unfortunately i don't know the dimensions
          -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Working...
          X