Upper Ball Joint Eccentric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upper Ball Joint Eccentric

Does anyone know where to find some upper ball joint eccentric nuts for the 95-97 control arms?? I cant seem to find them anywhere.

Also the bump stops for the upper arms....
    Last edited by Brown_Muscle; 04-22-2020, 08:44 PM.
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Universal bump stop replacements only. as for the eccentrics... junk yard. I haven't ever seen those included with the control arms or the ball joints unless you get them both as a complete assembly. If it's for the brake swap... the early aero arms should use the same ones.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Thanks Sly. There are two closeout arms on rockauto that include the stops and nuts for $46 shipped. If I cant find any used ones I'll just spring for those
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

you mean the actual cam, not the lock nut? I've never seen the cams for sale but Ford probably does have a part number. Probably obsolete / NLA or costs as much as a whole arm does though.

Cams ought to be the same 92-02. The ball joints can interchange through that run at least.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
        X