My last question and answers got lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last question and answers got lost

About a month and a half ago i asked a question and you guys came back with answers, It was under the box tech but now I cant find it anymore. Any ideas of what happened? Thanks Gary

Was it the question about no heat?

That's the newest post I found from you using the search function. www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?56692-no-heat
    But that was November.
    Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
    ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
    ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
    ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

No not about heat. It was about hotter spark plug for one that is fouling.

Comment

Interesting that I see Results 1 to 11 of 12 but there is no second page to view.
        Makes me wonder if there is a post that has been hidden or if this is just the result of the search function sucking. Someone with admin access would be able to see the post of it has been hidden. As a non admin user, that's as much as I will be able to find out.
        Attached Files
        Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
        ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
        ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
        ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

nope, nothing to find

so whats the question? If its about running hotter plugs to try and deal with oil fouling, the short answer is no. The long answer is to figure out what is causing the problem and fix that. Without context, guessing valve seals or something with the PCV system. Missing screen, that kind of thing. I've seen some revised routing to the PCV hose that is supposed to deal with fouling on the rear plugs but I don't remember where or any further details.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

+1 didn't find anything. Sure this was the forum you asked on?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
            X