Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

03-11 Town Car wheel centers (Machined finish)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

03-11 Town Car wheel centers (Machined finish)

I though these would be easy/cheap to find at a junkyard/kijiji/ebay for my new junkyard fresh wheels.

However, they are neither easy, or cheap to find, and I don't want to spend $200 on an ebay set

I'm looking for a set of four machined finish (not chrome) wheel centers for an 03-11 Town Car. Don't have to be OEM out of the box perfect, but would like them to look descent from 10 feet away.

Picture is attached of what I'm looking for.

I'm currently running on a set of pitted chrome wheels with centers (tire requires air about every three days due to severely pitted wheel rim), but chrome centers on a set of machined wheels would look weird and they just look ghetto without centers

Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lincoln-towncar-centercaps-linc42b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	1305257
    sigpic

Do you have a part number ? I have found a few however the machined finish is difficult to find as a set. Some vendors don't know the difference either.

Comment

4W1Z-1130-BA Seems to be the PN for the machine finish.

eBay has a NOS set for about $90/best offer. https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-PACK-4W1Z...MAAOSw0i9emu1c

They are $6.50 each at my junkyard but finding a good set will involve luck and time. I’m not sure where the whale LTC’s go, but I don’t see them very often in the yard.
      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

$90 US is about $125 for me plus shipping, which it doesn't seem like he's willing to do to Canada. Sent him (or her, them I suppose) a message to see.

I'm hoping someone here has a set or at least a couple at a reasonable price. We seem to have good people on here
        sigpic

Comment

That is a really good deal for the nos set Tiggie found. I would snag that. One single nos piece is more expensive than that lot price.
          I am still looking for a better deal used but you will be happy with a nice new set. If he wont do Canada, be creative, have it shipped to someone in the US then have it shipped to you. I know it stinks, but it works. If I can help, let me know.
          Last edited by Mainemantom; 05-01-2020, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X