Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The darkhorse

Hi gang!
    been a long time, im back in the panther game. Needs some work, but quite fixableClick image for larger version

Name:	0B6D9AA7-5BB5-4E84-82CA-575B821C22EE.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	1305261
    its an 89 , rims are newer mustang with 1.5 spacers, suspension definatly needs help.
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

89 is my favorite TC. Amber turn signals for the win.
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

It’s time to give the slick top another go

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
      The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
      It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat View Post
        It’s time to give the slick top another go
        Normally i would, however the vynil top on this is mint for now, only cosmetic things im doing is satin black the hood and thats about it

Comment

don't get the fascination with poverty roofing on Lincolns. I know whats under there and it ain't pretty.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
            don't get the fascination with poverty roofing on Lincolns. I know whats under there and it ain't pretty.
            No slicktop this go around, maybe when the roof decided it wants to get cracked, but cutrently its in mint shape. Lol i do too, least the half roofs have metal.

Comment

Good looking Lincoln ! 89 my favorite year. I don't know about the black hood idea though.

Comment

Looks nice. Maybe try plastidip on the hood Incase you get tired of the look at least you can easily reverse the decision.
                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

What he said.
                  03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                  02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                  08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                  12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Looks good; those wheels work with that TC.

Comment

black vinyl, better results than plastidip, not permanant. Wouldn't color it myself, but I tend to not like odd color body panels. Looks like it was in an accident and not repainted properly.
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

The biggest reason for satin black on the hood, is to reduce sun glare, also the hood has peeling clear, rest of car looks good.

Comment

sunglasses.

My Continental has stainless wiper arms. Horrible. Originals were black, but they used some goofy uncommon wiper blade that basically can't be gotten. The glare off those things is un freaking real. Next time I'm junkyard shopping I'm after a Fairmont or something else with proper black arms. Not completely sure what my arms are from, but I'm sure its some common Fox car.

Comment

Still working out kinks, yes i know grounds need help lolClick image for larger version

Name:	DEB9B794-F4C8-4CBF-B2DA-766EC74842DE.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	1286995 soon i really need to do a 3g swap.

Comment

Working...
                            X