91 GMQ CP Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 GMQ CP Schematic

Does any one have a schematic that shows the drv side O2 sensor connector pin out?

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

dark blue is the signal wire. Connects to the black wire on the sensor

The other two are ground and heater power. Those go to the white wires. Doesn't matter which goes where. I think the orange is the ground but not 100% on that. Don't have the manual in front of me.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Cool, thanks!
      It looks like the orange may have been unused?
      It was inside the loom a couple inches from the end (couldn't see it till I untaped & split loom. Odd part was it was stripped to like 2 inches of bare wire.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

The orange wire should land on the back of the block, and it also goes down to each O2 sensor. heater won't work unless its got power and ground.
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Here is a bad picture from my manual. Also a pic of a harness that shows 2 grounds. WagonMan
          Attached Files
          89 Colony Park
          90 Colony Park
          70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

the orange one with the big eye is the sensor ground that goes to the block. I was thinking that was also shared with the O2 sensor ground circuit.

Comment

And this Ladies and Gentlemen is why GMQ is the best damn forum on the web....

Also, I knew i had some pieces of miscellaneous o2 sensor harness laying around so i have some connectors to play with now.
              Last edited by mitymerc; 05-17-2020, 08:41 PM. Reason: speeling

Comment

Working...
              X