QUESTION: 91 Grand Marquis Heater Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUESTION: 91 Grand Marquis Heater Box

Hey all, bought my 91 grand marquis knowing it had a broken heater box, but not that the heater box itself was completely cracked off. Some idiot was too lazy to take the dash out in order to replace it, so he broke half of it off and zip tied a new heater core in there. I don't have the missing piece or else i would have been able to make something work. Does anyone know where i can find one, or does anybody have an 89-91 grand marquis/towncar/crown vic for parts? Other than that, any ideas as to where else to look? I've checked junkyards within an hour from me as well as ebay and craigslist. Closest thing i could find was an '04 crown vic heater box assembly for about 150 bucks on ebay.

I've got an 89 I'm parting out if you are serious I will remove it & sell it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang Eddie View Post
      I've got an 89 I'm parting out if you are serious I will remove it & sell it to you.
      I am definitely in need of this part, would you like to continue this conversation privately? If so, email? Phone?

Comment

Pm sent...

Comment

I don’t think an 89 will work in a 91. You need a 90-91 or maybe up to 94. I also suspect a difference in ATC vs not.
          1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
          1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
          Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
          Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

89 will not work in your 91. I have several boxes. Need to know ATC or not. Where are you?
            WagonMan
            89 Colony Park
            90 Colony Park
            70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

ive got manual temp control. located near chicago. you have an MTC for 91? part number is F2az18471a

Comment

I have one. Part# is F0VH19D639AA. Your part# starts with F2, which is 1992. $100 shipped.
                VEIGHTPETE@GMAIL.COM. Send me your e-mail for pics. WagonMan
                89 Colony Park
                90 Colony Park
                70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Working...
                X