Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling my 2007 Town Car

Hello,

I'm looking to sell my 2007 Lincoln Town Car. Overall it's in very good shape with just under 148 000 kms (not miles) on it. I traded in the 99 MGM on it in Dec 2018. Previously it was owned by a local (for me) elderly couple, and after the husband died, the wife traded it in on a smaller vehicle. I was planning on keeping it for many years. However, I happened to find a very good driver quality 89 Caprice Wagon (I know not a Panther, but I still have the 86 Crown Vic. That isn't going anywhere, and I'll still be on here now and then) which will be my daily driver for eight months of the year, and we'll go to one "real" car over the winter.

Since owning it I've:

Replaced the starter
    Had an alignment done
    Replaced the front driver brake caliper and front pads
    Undercoated Dec 2018 and Nov 2019
    Brand new winter tires (now have one season on them)
    Sandblased and painted police rims (for the winter tires)
    Replaced the MAF sensor

There are two known issues with the car

Sunroof doesn't open (hasn't since I bought it. I think it's a broken cable, but I really don't like sunroofs anyway, so I never bothered to fix it)
    Front tire has slow leak around the rim (I have a second set of rims for it in great shape, just no center caps (post made about a month ago looking for a set))

Has the trunk organizer, air suspension usual bells and whistles. No body rust, and very minimal surface rust underneath

I'm located in Nova Scotia Canada (so obviously not super central for most of you)

If I don't sell it in a few weeks, I'll be putting it in storage and dealing with it some other time (or just keep it). It's not a Florida car that was driven once a month to the country club, but it's in very good shape for a Canadian car and has been very well maintained.

Looking for $5500 Canadian.

Click image for larger version

Name:	black and white.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	1305272Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC06090.jpg
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	1305273Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC06091.jpg