Body Mounts + Washers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body Mounts + Washers

My body mounts are shot...planning on ordering the ES bushings. I was wondering if anyone had a set of the machined washers lying around they'd want to sell.
    OR
    Does anyone know the thickness of the washers needed? I can order some after i get the bushings.

ALSO

Can a moderator update the stick? The picture of the body mount locations is gone. if anyone has that picture could they please post it here?

Thanks all!
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

This isn't that picture that was in the sticky but here's a link that shows aero body mounts:

https://www.supermotors.net/registry/6098/21600-2

88 Country Squire
    86 Colony Park, non-op'd
    89 Mark VII LSC, non-op'd

Comment

Thanks tiki

Bump- anyone know what size washers to buy, to machine down?
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Working...
      X