Billy booze bottles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billy booze bottles

Back when i was picking a theme for my build i had a few ideas like a shelby box or king ranch edition box or bullet box or maybe boss. Around then i sat in a new blacklabel edition continental and i think i hadnt been in anything too new in a while, cuz it was stunning. I decided to go with a black label edition box town car. As i was learning about the ho conversion and stuff, i got inspired by a possibly canadian gentleman named "zephmont" on youtube. He had boozebottle reservoirs and charcoal canister and even washer fluid. So i followed suit. Ive got a johny walker green label bottle as the coolant overflow and im looking into doing the washer fluid using a blue label bottle.

Nice, have any pictures?
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

When i try to copy paste a photo it puts a link instead of the photo. I gotta figure out how to put pics on here

Comment

I see this a lot with the Rat Rodders. I would think at least with the Jack Daniels one would need to drill a hole in the cap and run a small diameter hose through it; maybe epoxy the tube to the cap

Comment

Originally posted by Blacklabel88 View Post
          When i try to copy paste a photo it puts a link instead of the photo. I gotta figure out how to put pics on here
          you either have to upload a picture via the "basic uploader" after clicking the image icon on a full browser, click the paperclip on the "go advanced" reply then "add file", or use a link "from URL" in the image dialog. It's similar on tapatalk, but can't remember since I haven't used that in several years.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
          X