2010 P7B - the new daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 P7B - the new daily

Thought for sure I'd posted this here but apparently forgot.

I got an offer on my '03 SAP and couldn't pass it up, so I sold it and went back to driving the $200 CVLX as a daily for a little bit. Unfortunately, the trunk pan fell out again and the floor pan got to the thickness of cheap aluminum foil. Couple that with the busted coil spring and it was just time to offload the car.

So, the hunt for a good daily was on and it didn't last long. I made one Facebook post asking if anyone had a decent, low mileage, CLEAN Panther for under $3k. First response ended up being the car I picked up because the price was pretty damn good.

2010 P7B
    ~103k miles when purchased
    ex-Wixom PD squad
    like, ZERO rust, aside from the driver's front fender...mint underneath otherwise
    Addco front bar
    Focus lights
    Explorer center console
    dual spots w/LEDs
    JVC head unit w/subwoofer
    trunk organizers I've never seen, but really like
    3.27LSD, rebuilt less than 2k ago
    new intake 2k ago
    all new A/C components throughout

I added a trailer hitch for a bike rack, and replaced the wiper motor.

No real plans for this one other than to drive it. I am too busy with about 8 million other things and don't have time to tinker with cars anymore.

And the $200 '04 LX has been donated to pantera77 to do whatever he wants to it.
    Last edited by a_d_a_m; 06-13-2020, 06:46 PM.
    '91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
    formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Nice. Hard to beat the value on some of these cars. I keep telling my boss he needs one, but he's very much a GM guy and refuses to drive the bubble Caprice so his options end in 1989. Those are all rotted out pieces of shit or way more than he's going to spend.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

CVPI looks very good. Good old reliable cars.

Comment

Nice pick up. Looks really good. Curious to see some interior pics of the console and such. Those little cubbies in the trunk are cool looking.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I'll have to get some interior pictures. I'm not wild about the fitment of the Explorer console and plan to remove it, see if I can trim it down to get it lower...
          '91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
          formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Comment

Was the console a police install or done by previous owner?
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Previous owner.

Comment

Working...
              X