No announcement yet.

Crown Vic Frame Rot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't square my head with eternal vehicle payments. The liquid brine garbage they use on the roads just kills things. The tinfoil hat part of my brain wonders if the auto makers don't promote use of stuff that makes vehicles go away faster in order to sell more of them.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
      I just can't square my head with eternal vehicle payments. The liquid brine garbage they use on the roads just kills things. The tinfoil hat part of my brain wonders if the auto makers don't promote use of stuff that makes vehicles go away faster in order to sell more of them.
      Yeah, you're just throwing money away. I can't justify watching $5 to $600 go out the window every month, not including insurance or registration! Not to mention you're eternally committed to trading in vehicles at the end of the period on another one and watching the odometer. Renting is an accurate fit. The initial down payment is insane too. I wish I had these people's money some times. But in just ten months time they've spent more on their fancy beer can than I've spent to purchase and maintain my truck for the past three and a half years.
      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
      1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

One of the failing towns here had a study done by a company specializing in revitalizing communities. The people doing the study were shocked to see so many expensive vehicles in the town and so many run down homes. The study said that if people would put the money into their homes, instead of throwing it away on expensive vehicles, it would encourage people and businesses to move into the community. Sadly no one has listened and the place is still a dump

Comment

Working...
        X