Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Alternator/P.S. bracket for 1990 CV

Hello,

If anyone has an alternator/power steering bracket for my 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria with 302 V8, let me know!

Just to help others get you what you want are you in search of just the lower one where the power steering pump bolts onto and the alternator sits in? there is an upper alternator bracket that allows you to tension the belt as well. Two brackets in total Which one or both are you looking for? There is also a support bracket that helps stiffen the upper alternator bracket to the lower intake manifold....
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I have stripped many 302s and have anything you need. Need better descriptions to determine which brackets you need. WagonMan
      89 Colony Park
      90 Colony Park
      70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Have you gone to the wrecking yards in your area? There are a couple of huge ones in Fresno. About 1 hour away. You can see them from SR 99 N. I think they are a pick a part yards. There also used to be a couple of yards in Visalia on the west side of 99. Bakersfield only has one pick a part yard left now on Union Ave.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
          Just to help others get you what you want are you in search of just the lower one where the power steering pump bolts onto and the alternator sits in?
          It is the bracket through which the 7+" bolt goes through.

Comment

Okay. The large lower one you are after.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I have several. If you can't find one closer.(I'm in Connecticut). LMK. WagonMan
              89 Colony Park
              90 Colony Park
              70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Thanks, WagonMan! The original one that I have has developed a crack running through it (after 523,000 miles on the car). I'll contact you in-private.

Comment

Working...
                X