$800 Colony Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$800 Colony Park

I bought this CP from the local swap paper. Was advertised for $1200. Owner said it as a small dent in the back. When I got there it was smashed hard. The bumper was bent down about 6" and the tail gate was bent in. All the trim was dented and the door handle broken off. The right upper D pillar was smashed as well. I told the guy the "small dent" was about $3000 damage. I offered him $500 and he said no. $800 is the lowest. I bought it.
    I ended up putting 70-81 reflectors on the tail gate to cover up some of the damage. All used trim and door handle as well as a used bumper. The car was hit once before in the drivers side rear. The wood grain is peeling off from bad prep work. If anyone has a roll to sell, please let me know. WagonMan
    Attached Files
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

It has the elusive rear spoiler!

I aspire to find one someday...

Current driver: Ranger
    Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
    | 88 TC | 91 GM
    Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
    Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
    | Junkyards

Comment

Looks good from here.

Body work is really expensive. People don’t realize and just assume it won’t cost much. If that was the case they would have had it done.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Finished the paint and body work on the drivers quarter panel. I installed the wood grain with the help of a body man that hasn't touched wood grain for over 25 years. It came out alright. Not perfect, but I'm happy with it. WagonMan
        Attached Files
        89 Colony Park
        90 Colony Park

Comment

Looks good!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I like it. Now you can throw it up on ebay for mega bucks, lol
            ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

NEVER! I love this wagon! On my computer the car looks light blue, but in fact it is platinum gray metallic. WagonMan
              89 Colony Park
              90 Colony Park

Comment

I can see that a bit too. I think its even cooler in that gray metallic color. Super nice wagon.
                ~David~

Comment

Brought the wagon to a cruise night. Lots of "older" people made comments like " I remember riding in the back jump seats" and "I had one just like that, but it was a Chevy" LOL!. WagonMan
                  Attached Files
                  89 Colony Park
                  90 Colony Park

Comment

Working...
                  X