Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parts Feeler for 1993 MGM

This is not a for sale thread.

I have a 1993 MGM that has a rotted frame. I am putting the drivetrain into another car, but I have a ton of parts that I will not be needing. I would rather pass these parts on to someone who can make use of them, rather than just throw them away.
    All suspension and brake parts are close to brand new, under 20k miles. Poly bushings everywhere. Big sway bars front and rear.
    Interior is auquamarine color which is very rare. Body is silver. Dash has horizontal gauges.

I am not looking to get rich here, just want to move stuff.
    Anyone here looking to upgrade their Aero?
    If so, let me know what parts you are interested in.
    I would rather take a loss on the parts or even give them away and have someone else give new life to their Aero.

Full disclosure- Computer and wiring is unavailable. Was removed from the car and not for sale. I dieted the harnesses and might have some connectors available.

But other than that, car is complete Except for exhaust.

Please let me know what you are looking for, and I can see if I have it, chances are I have it and am looking to get rid of it

Thanks and have a nice day

BTW I am in Massachusetts so if you are local I can make a great package deal for the entire car.
    Or just come pick up what you need either way
    Am willing to ship but buyer will have to pay actual shipping cost

Comment

How much for left,right Upper Control Arms with cross shaft and mounting bolts/nuts

Comment

Originally posted by rellik god View Post
        How much for left,right Upper Control Arms with cross shaft and mounting bolts/nuts
        They are still on the car but I would say $50 plus shipping for both sides. They have poly bushings they are TRW arms the Moog greaseable upper ball joint comes with it.
        I’ll get some pics of those arms up for you in the near future. Hopefully by end of week.
        It’s gonna be a little bit before I remove suspension parts as guy I share garage with is working on his motorcycle and I can’t get to it until he is finished. Garage space is tight.

I can make you a cheap package deal on the entire front suspension, just let me get some pics up so you know what you are getting.
        Shipping may get expensive tho not sure of your location.

Comment

Sounds good I’m in Westchester ny

Comment

Do you have 15x6.5 steel wheels with the nubs in the center for hub caps ? Full size spare wheel in the trunk ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
              Do you have 15x6.5 steel wheels with the nubs in the center for hub caps ? Full size spare wheel in the trunk ?
              Sorry, I don’t.
              Originally the car came with 15” aluminum wheels. Never seen an Aero grand marquis with stock steel wheels. Sounds like P71 stuff to me.
              I do have the stock 15” wheels with tires and center caps.
              Also have some cop steelies with center caps but they are 16” not 15”

Comment

any chance it has a factory radio with premium sound? This would be the one with one long flat connector and one smaller square/rectangle connector that has the grey cable.
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                  any chance it has a factory radio with premium sound? This would be the one with one long flat connector and one smaller square/rectangle connector that has the grey cable.
                  Pretty sure the stock radio is long gone. I know the connectors you are talking about though. I remember putting in the new radio but not sure what happened to the stock radio.
                  I have a stock 94 Mark8 radio though. It takes the same connectors
                  You can have it for free, just pay shipping
                  Last edited by massacre; 06-29-2020, 06:43 PM.

Comment

I couldn’t get over to take pics today
                    Had to be home for a windshield install on my fox
                    Prob tomorrow
                    Thanks

Comment

Mark VIII radio would work. Thats actually what my failed rebuild radio is from. PM incoming
                      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

PM received
                        Thanks

Comment

Pics of upper control arms and shafts, bolts.
                          Black Energy Suspension bushings, Moog greaseable upper ball joints, grade 8 bolts. Some light surface rust in some places.

Pass side

Click image for larger version

Name:	awvLT5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	208.9 KB
ID:	1287176

Drivers side

Click image for larger version

Name:	9Skkj8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	205.3 KB
ID:	1287177

Comment

Where in Massachusetts? I might be interested in the rear axle for a disc brake swap (I'm in Maine, and at sea until August, so it might not fit your time frame).

Comment

Norfolk county Ma

The rear is def for sale cheap. Will include the rotors, calipers, ABS sensors, and rear springs too
                              I can set it aside for you if you want.

Comment

Working...
                              X