1991 Grand Marquis Owners Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 Grand Marquis Owners Manual

Found this in a nice 1991 GM today. I hate seeing stuff like this trashed or thrown out.

It’s pretty nice overall. No smells and never wet. The sound system brochure is stained on the cover and the edge of the owners manual has a stain. The tire brochure is incomplete. Has the Mercury cover in good condition.

If you want it, send me your address in a PM and I’ll get you a shipping quote. Media mail more than likely if that’s okay.

This is where the douchebags charged the little old lady Mary nearly $50 for a headlight and install. And took and hour and half to do it. They should be ashamed. It’s seven screws. It takes less than a minute. I actually have this headlight now and it will continue to serve in the 88. Thanks Mary. F you Firestone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tiggie; 07-18-2020, 02:50 PM.
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

Sucks for Mary or anyone for that matter. My grandparents are getting taken for a wild ride for their 2003 Accord..they owned it since new but lately getting raped on things.

Nice booklet. Free bump.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggie View Post
      Found this in a nice 1991 GM today. I hate seeing stuff like this trashed or thrown out.

It’s pretty nice overall. No smells and never wet. The sound system brochure is stained on the cover and the edge of the owners manual has a stain. The tire brochure is incomplete. Has the Mercury cover in good condition.

If you want it, send me your address in a PM and I’ll get you a shipping quote. Media mail more than likely if that’s okay.

This is where the douchebags charged the little old lady Mary nearly $50 for a headlight and install. And took and hour and half to do it. They should be ashamed. It’s seven screws. It takes less than a minute. I actually have this headlight now and it will continue to serve in the 88. Thanks Mary. F you Firestone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      PM sent.

Comment

Working...
      X