2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Dome Light Lenses Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Dome Light Lenses Wanted

Im looking to buy the 2 dome light lenses for my sons 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis.
    Thanks,
    Eric

Check ebay. I see sometimes the lenses, mostly the whole light listed frequently. MGM/CV. they interchange within several years.

Comment

Ordered dome lenses. They were not right.They were missing when Ii bought the car.Basically reading lights that move.I still need them.No luck on ebay.They are the ones over the back seat

Comment

If it were me, I would write down the vin number of the car. Take a picture of the light and go to the Ford dealer. They can either get the lenses OR give you the part number. The lenses should not be too expensive from the dealer. If the part is obsolete, or if you rather not buy from them, get the part number post it here or pm me. I can try to find them.

Comment

Definately take the photo, there is more than 1 style of dome light used in the cv/gm.

Comment

I believe #13 is what you have. lenses appear to be part of assembly which is NLA. Should be fairly common if you are near a junkyard. They come right out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gmreadinglight.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	1287273
            03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
            02 SL500 Silver Arrow
            08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
            12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

I believe #13 is what you have. lenses appear to be part of assembly which is NLA. Should be fairly common if you are near a junkyard. They come right out.
              Assembly part # 3W7Z-13776-AD"x" last letter is a color code.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gmreadinglight.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	1287273
              03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
              02 SL500 Silver Arrow
              08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
              12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Your mistake is you are asking for dome light lenses. Try this on an E-bay search, "reading lights town car used". There are a couple different ones, maybe they will fit. WagonMan
                89 Colony Park
                90 Colony Park
                70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Working...
                X