PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!

Thread: 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Dome Light Lenses Wanted

Default 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Dome Light Lenses Wanted

Im looking to buy the 2 dome light lenses for my sons 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis.
    Thanks,
    Eric

fomoco panthers !

Check ebay. I see sometimes the lenses, mostly the whole light listed frequently. MGM/CV. they interchange within several years.

Ordered dome lenses. They were not right.They were missing when Ii bought the car.Basically reading lights that move.I still need them.No luck on ebay.They are the ones over the back seat

fomoco panthers !

If it were me, I would write down the vin number of the car. Take a picture of the light and go to the Ford dealer. They can either get the lenses OR give you the part number. The lenses should not be too expensive from the dealer. If the part is obsolete, or if you rather not buy from them, get the part number post it here or pm me. I can try to find them.

Definately take the photo, there is more than 1 style of dome light used in the cv/gm.

I post a lot...

I believe #13 is what you have. lenses appear to be part of assembly which is NLA. Should be fairly common if you are near a junkyard. They come right out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gmreadinglight.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	54629
    "X" car 89 Colony Park LS Mods>Engine delete, SS duals magnaflow hflow cats, 2010 Must GT mufflers, auto air shocks, Posi, Tran cooler, big front brakes, 03+ rear disks, Large 3g alt, Tripminder, GS grill, 86 seats, 16" HPP wheels, winter boots=96 Cartier wheels, 215-65/16 Goodyear ULTRA GW3 snows, pi rear sway, alum driveshaft.
    03 Marauder DBP, HS, 6disk, Organizer, Silver Stars, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector.
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated Cooper Zeon RS3-A, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17

I post a lot...

I believe #13 is what you have. lenses appear to be part of assembly which is NLA. Should be fairly common if you are near a junkyard. They come right out.
    Assembly part # 3W7Z-13776-AD"x" last letter is a color code.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gmreadinglight.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	54629
    "X" car 89 Colony Park LS Mods>Engine delete, SS duals magnaflow hflow cats, 2010 Must GT mufflers, auto air shocks, Posi, Tran cooler, big front brakes, 03+ rear disks, Large 3g alt, Tripminder, GS grill, 86 seats, 16" HPP wheels, winter boots=96 Cartier wheels, 215-65/16 Goodyear ULTRA GW3 snows, pi rear sway, alum driveshaft.
    03 Marauder DBP, HS, 6disk, Organizer, Silver Stars, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector.
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated Cooper Zeon RS3-A, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17

Your mistake is you are asking for dome light lenses. Try this on an E-bay search, "reading lights town car used". There are a couple different ones, maybe they will fit. WagonMan
    1990 Colony Park
    1970 HEMI Superbird