86 Tudor Vic on Hemmings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

86 Tudor Vic on Hemmings

Brings new meaning to the term 'Negotiable'..!

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds...a/2415470.html

Nice example, but 15k start... Wow.

Chris

That’s like a brother to my car. Only difference is the brown guts in this one opposed to the tan interior I have.

God it looks good. Yet very tired paint. Try to shine the thing up at least before asking what it cost new....or close to it. Mine was just over 17k. New.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

The mags and the new alternator are at least worth 12k ; ;

Chris

Comment

86 Tudor Vic on Hemmings

I wouldn’t trust the A/C work done on it...at the end of the description he says it’s a “sweat” ride. Gross!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Doesnt look like the egr valve is plugged in and the tire and jack are just thrown in trunk..not mounted under the rear deck lid space.

Asking top dollar requires attention to details. Work for the money..or at least try.

Drivers side front bumper even has the same slight downward bend to it like mine did....not factory but actually bent. lol
          ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Made its way to ebay...for more money lol

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1986-Ford-C...AAAOSw2M9fYitE

If i had stupid money I would get it for nostalgia purposes. Put some great looking turbines on it an imagine I am back in 2006...when I first started driving mine.
            ~David~

Comment

The seller is showing it as in NH. Unless you don't care about the condition of what you may buy. Never, never buy a used car from a private seller in NH !! NO buyer protections at all.
              Trust me, I have first hand experience.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                Doesnt look like the egr valve is plugged in and the tire and jack are just thrown in trunk..not mounted under the rear deck lid space.

Asking top dollar requires attention to details. Work for the money..or at least try.

Drivers side front bumper even has the same slight downward bend to it like mine did....not factory but actually bent. lol
                All of this and more. That car is a POS in my eyes and he's got it listed for the "I don't want to sell it" price. It was not a loved vehicle, especially if the owner couldn't be bothered to take the time to put the spare back where it is supposed to go. Got dumb aftermarket radio and who knows what else going on. Your car is much better aesthetically, the tan interior gives it much more enjoyable contrast. I bet he already tried to love on the paint, as good as it got. You can only polish a turd so far.
                1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

No lowballers, I know what I have.
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I didn't even see that, never made it to the text in the ad for fear I'd be nauseated. Unless the price was already right, there's no way I'd even call a seller who had that in their ad.
                    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Working...
                    X