86 Town Car Sig on Autotrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

86 Town Car Sig on Autotrader

Anyone on the lookout, def not a bad example, prob get it for less than the 2500$ asking price.

Dash is cracked but the near perfect drivers door panel excites me. Vinyl top is toast.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ckType=listing

Chris
    Last edited by cbala; 07-27-2020, 06:31 PM.

5.0 liter V8 engine; automatic; 78,329 miles; 2x4; cruise; power windows, locks, mirrors, seats; nice car; well maintained; clean title; runs and drives out great!
    2x4 lol
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Hahahaha...

Maybe a 2x4 to hold up the hood!

Chris

Comment

It's got the wrong hood ornament on it.. I dig the lacy spokes. Exterior wise it's just like our family friend's Townie I remember growing up. His had blue velour, JBL, digi dash, electrochromatic mirror and a moonroof though. That car has been sitting a long time, you can see all the filth in the door jambs and the vinyl top. That driver's door panel sure is nice though. "runs out nice." WTF does that mean? I've seen that few times, seems like an old timers thing.
        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Good eye with the hood ornament, totally missed it. The 86 is the portly one.

And the bumper rub strips are in great shape, they always get white from the sun. Wonder if it was bopped in the nose with later hood ornament too...

Chris
          Last edited by cbala; 07-28-2020, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X