A/C Air Pump Tensioner Bolt (1990)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A/C Air Pump Tensioner Bolt (1990)

Hello. I have had no luck locating this piece. I have been told the tensioning bolt for the A/C and smog pump belt tensioner bracket (I think I have that right) is missing on the 1990 Grand Marquis I bought several months ago. The car drives, but it seems the previous owner removed parts of the smog pump and A/C bracket. I would like for the A/C to work., especially with the high temperatures lately. I have searched online and local parts stores, eBay, local Craigslist ads, but with no success. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Many thanks in advance.

Its just a bolt. Take the tensioner with you to the hardware store and find one that matches the thread. If you can't find a flange head bolt, get a regular hex head bolt and put a flat washer under it.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
    X