No announcement yet.

84 highly optioned Vic on the Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone liked the red interior to the tune of 4200$.

Chris

Comment

Does not surprise me. It is an excellent looking car. Give it a little while and you might see it on Ebay for $10 K.

Comment

Jesus, not me. Where are these overspenders when I sell shit? LoL all I get are lowballers who try and have me deduct money from my already fair priced thing so they can perform "upgrades."
        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
          Jesus, not me. Where are these overspenders when I sell shit? LoL all I get are lowballers who try and have me deduct money from my already fair priced thing so they can perform "upgrades."
          When dealing with people in CA., many have more money than sense. To some, $4200 is chump change.
          Last edited by Mainemantom; 08-08-2020, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Need more like that in MI.

Comment

Last time I was in CA in March. I was in a Denny’s in LA. Sitting near a guy who paid the server $50 for his maybe $10 breakfast.
              He said “keep the change, I don’t feel like going to the register “
              Show off Chump wearing bling with chump change

Comment

Wow, don't even know where to start with that one. Dennys! Used to hang out in one of those establishments all the time with my brother and company way back when. Jeez.

Comment

Man, black-on-red is gorgeous! If that car was for sale up where I live, and everything worked, I'd have paid the $4200 sale price without blinking an eye. I guess the market is different in different areas!
                  1991 MGM GS - stock summer cruiser, with lovely A/C
                  1977 Cougar XR7 - stock summer cruiser, with no A/C
                  2009 G8 GT - un-stock summer cruiser
                  A couple of Elantra Tourings - I have a strange obsession with them!

Comment

Working...
                  X