No announcement yet.

Battery hold down Hwdr 1986 MGM Tudor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolf, is there a part number on the plastic piece?
    Originally posted by Kodachrome Wolf View Post
    Here’s what I got:

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggie View Post
      The Hold Down Bracket appears to be D9AZ-10718-D. The Bolt/Clamp (with the u shape on the end) appears to be E1TZ-10756-C. You can find them on eBay.

E0TZ-10718-B also appears as a hold down bracket for cars with an HD battery. It seems to require two of the bolts. I think the D9AZ is what you need.

What battery group do you have in there now? I think they came with a Group 64? I ran a 27F in my 82 and don't recall any problems. I know the later cars used the 58 or 65 with a different bracket and tray.
      Thank you for this information !!

Comment

Originally posted by Toploader View Post
        Wolf, is there a part number on the plastic piece?
        I checked mine, didn't have any information/numbers. IIRC, this one came off an '86 or '87 at the junkyard.

My Cars:
        -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
        -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
        -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
        -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

The part number will be in the inside framing. A little hard to see. That is a good picture. Those are hard to find in a junk yard. They are just thrown away normally when they pull the battery.

Comment

Working...
          X