Replacement lamp chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement lamp chart

I saw this chart at my mechanic's shop. Maybe someone can blow this up this light bulb chart and print it for their own use.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0637.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	1305332
    Sorry it loaded upside down.
    Last edited by Mainemantom; 08-06-2020, 09:54 PM.

I started to work on touching up the image you posted, but the forum compresses pictures so much that I thought it might be easier to check the internet for a digital version. Sure enough, Federal-Mogul had a similar version of the same chart on their website, which I saved to the link below, hopefully at a higher resolution.

Also included is my personally annotated table of bulbs for the 87 Town Car, which as I glance up at what sub-forum this post is in appears to be less than helpful. But hey, quod scripsi, scripsi.

https://imgur.com/gallery/rdkvJMJ
    1987 Lincoln Town Car - Signature, "Prudence"

Comment

I didn’t realize the bulb callouts had changed. Learn something every day.
      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

There is actually a lighting schedule in the 80s owners manuals at least.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by Lutrova View Post
          I started to work on touching up the image you posted, but the forum compresses pictures so much that I thought it might be easier to check the internet for a digital version. Sure enough, Federal-Mogul had a similar version of the same chart on their website, which I saved to the link below, hopefully at a higher resolution.

Also included is my personally annotated table of bulbs for the 87 Town Car, which as I glance up at what sub-forum this post is in appears to be less than helpful. But hey, quod scripsi, scripsi.

https://imgur.com/gallery/rdkvJMJ
          Thanks for posting the link. It prints clearly. It is nice to have posted in the shop.

Comment

Working...
          X