PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ScottFest 2020

Default ScottFest 2020

better late than never they say. this is our 16th annual meet.

decided to host Scottfest sept 11 to 14 this year. hopefully it is cooler and less humid than it has been here all summer.
    at my house again. pm me if you need the address.

not sure what we will do but we will make the best of it i guess.

as usual i have a few spots in the house and some places to pitch a tent, the garage has a/c also.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

fomoco panthers !

How is your State for getting a hotel room for a night ? Do people have to quarantine or get a covid test first? Will hotels even rent to people from out of state ? I really need to make a trip to PA to pick up a load of parts. Can't get the other party to meet me half way. Shipping cost is going to be really high. Hotel info might help people thinking of ScottFest

maine not on the list https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/dis...Travelers.aspx

plenty of hotels in the area. there is an econo lodge on the highway near me. if you want more upscale stuff you will have to stay near wyomissing.

https://www.google.com/travel/hotels...AggTGAGSAQIgAQ

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Alabama
    Arizona
    Arkansas
    California
    Florida
    Georgia
    Idaho
    Iowa
    Kansas
    Louisiana
    Mississippi
    Missouri
    Nebraska
    Nevada
    North Carolina
    North Dakota
    Oklahoma
    South Carolina
    Tennessee
    Texas
    Utah
    Wisconsin

Texas is on the list...
    *chuckles* I'm in danger.
    (insert meme here)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

I'm an air-conditioned gypsy gadget73's Avatar

I'd make jokes about New Jersey, but frankly they make themselves.

Probably not bringing the Towncar. Plates have been dead since last November and the local DMV office is basically closed so I can't swap it to historic plates. Same problem with the Mark VII, so it'll have to be the pokey-ass diesel. Only thing I own thats actually legal.

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE, triple black (Timewarp) - poly front bushings, KYB struts and shocks, Holley SystemMax1 lower intake, SilverFox AOD valve body,

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Quote Originally Posted by phayzer5 View Post
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Yeah... Texas is very close to "Florida Man" in meme quality from the stupid on the news as well.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

I post a lot...

Thanks for the invite but I can't attend due to lack of fundage.

Fastest Box In South Jersey 86VickyLX's Avatar

I'll be there!

We doing a junkyard run? I'd like to be there for that
    -Phil

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. 351w, GT40 Heads, Edelbrock 1906 Carb, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, Baumann Shift kit.

+1975 Maverick- Fuel injected 302, Trickflow 170 heads, XE270 cam, explorer intakes, 24# injectors, custom tune. T5 transmission, 3.55 Yukon Trac-Lok rear.

I post a lot...

Sorry but I can't commit to much these days. Still I have being there on my list.
    "X" car 89 Colony Park LS Mods>Engine delete, SS duals magnaflow hflow cats, 2010 Must GT mufflers, auto air shocks, Posi, Tran cooler, big front brakes, 03+ rear disks, Large 3g alt, Tripminder, GS grill, 86 seats, 16" HPP wheels, winter boots=96 Cartier wheels, 215-65/16 Goodyear ULTRA GW3 snows, pi rear sway, alum driveshaft.
    03 Marauder DBP, HS, 6disk, Organizer, Silver Stars, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector.
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated Cooper Zeon RS3-A, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17

previously known as T65neon5

ive got it on my list,but with everything going on,i cant promise at this time.......
    I'm not completely oblivious to reality, I just choose to reject it when it doesn't line up with my opinions. (thanx Thain!)

so far

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Mercury View Post
    so far
    You're closer than I am (though not by much).

Quote Originally Posted by Lincolnmania View Post

Scottfest sept 11 to 14 this year.
    CRAPOLA, that weekend is already booked.

10 Escape LTD. V6 AWD, K&N, Bullitt wheels.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

I'm not sure if I'll be home or at sea; if I'm home it'll be mid-quarantine. Probably best to block it out for next year and call it a camping trip with the girlfriend.

I should be up tomorrow. Seems PA is not on the verboten list. I'll have John's record player and your air compressor manual. Anything else you want me to bring up? Was gonna stop at the farm stand for some stuff.

5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE, triple black (Timewarp) - poly front bushings, KYB struts and shocks, Holley SystemMax1 lower intake, SilverFox AOD valve body,

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

john was exposed to covid so he is not coming, guess we'll just have to make the best of it. keep him in your thoughts and prayers, his dad passed away this week also.

don't need too much stuff, fresh tomatoes maybe, a large onion, couple ears of corn. had planned on eating out a few times.

damn, sorry to hear that. I know his dad was not doing well last I talked to him.

John, Sorry for your loss. it must be hard.

10 Escape LTD. V6 AWD, K&N, Bullitt wheels.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast