PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!

Thread: Where can I find door moudling clips for 90-94 TC?

Default Where can I find door moudling clips for 90-94 TC?

I just picked up a 93 Lincoln Town Car last week and yesterday some jackass backed into my passenger front door and ran. He hit it right in the door trim and damaged it and when I went to open the door, it caught in the fender and broke the clips for the door trim. It broke the end clips with the studs and then all of the clips that go in the door itself. The clips on the moulding (aside from the end ones) are intact. I plan to get the dent out and use some heat to bend the moulding back but I cannot find where to get these clips and it is very frustrating. I have attached some photos of the clips in question. Thank you.

These are the clips that go on the door itself, these are primarily what I am looking for.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1099.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	54962

And then I need these special clips with studs that go at both ends of the trim as seen here. You can see the ends are still stuck in the door in the above photo.

Name:	IMG_1100.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	709.0 KB 
ID:	54963

And here is a good picture of the car, just because.

Name:	IMG_1080.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	833.6 KB 
ID:	54964

GMN Regular

I just did a search and found a company that might have what you need: https://www.nationalautobody.com/cat...=281_1419_2339
    '79 Continental Town Car (The steering gear will be replaced very soon.)
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
    I just did a search and found a company that might have what you need: https://www.nationalautobody.com/cat...=281_1419_2339
    Thank you but they don't have the clips. They seem to have the chrome strips and stuff but no clips.

Donating Member

Not sure if my 93 MGM has the same clips, but I’ll check and see. If they are the same you can have them since I am junking the car

I'm an air-conditioned gypsy gadget73's Avatar

https://www.clipsandfasteners.com/ has a lot of that stuff, not sure if it has the specific ones you need though.

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE, triple black (Timewarp) - poly front bushings, KYB struts and shocks, Holley SystemMax1 lower intake, SilverFox AOD valve body,

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Quote Originally Posted by phayzer5 View Post
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers