Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

93 Town Car - I need help identifying this interior color.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 Town Car - I need help identifying this interior color.

My 93 Lincoln Town Car Executive has a strange interior color scheme. The code on the door is BQ. I know the "B" is for leather, but I am not sure what the "Q" is for. As far as the interior, it has white (or very light cream) leather seats, door panels, headliner and trim pieces. The lower door panels, seatbelts, rear deck, carpets and dash are all dark blue. In my internet searches, I have yet to find another 90-97 Town Car like it. The only one I saw with the same interior colors was an 89. I am curious about the name of the "cream" color because I am going to be painting my dash bezel in a similar color to go with a new color scheme idea I have.

The front seats are ripped, especially the driver's seat and I came across a complete set of black cloth seats (with the armrests that have storage) out of a 94 Signature Series. The seats are actually getting pulled and replaced tomorrow along with the door pulls, speaker covers and door handle cups, all of which are going to be black. I will also be painting the door control bezels black. This is going to be a very unique color scheme when I am done.

Here's a few pictures of the interior as we speak:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1102.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	988.3 KB
ID:	1305351
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1103.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	1305352
Working...