This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air filter box/enclosure/assembly

Anyone in the area (north Texas), have any vehicle air filter box sitting around you want to get rid of? Looking for something that has a flat bottom or round port in and out. Let me know what you've got.

80s box panther SEFI air box would actually be about perfect.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

For clarification, I need something smaller than 10x10 if it doesn't have round input and output that I could attach hoses to.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Made it to a JY. Got one.

Comment

Working...
      X