• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210409-234059_Gmail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	1288859 (wait till all those parts in the trunk see this!)

Comment

Also, my complaint with the sound system can be easily solved, because both driver side speakers are blown?, if I move the tuner to the left sound is quiet and staticy, to the right it sounds good

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...ok_story_share
        Idk if it's real but anybody in Iowa? If I Had not just bought that mgm I'd be there

Comment

Broke my dipstick tube today �� can't seem to find one, are the 03+ the same? They have different part numbers

Comment

Dip stick tube out, and the bottom chunk punched in then pulled out the drain hole, tho there is a tap in there I can't fine, so my oil capacity is ever so slightly changed, didn't find a new tube, pulled the parts cars out, and hammered in into mine!

Comment

Was reading, for the sw headers people were talkin pulling the starter and lifting the engine, I said nah to that here I am 5 hours later all bolts tight

Comment

How hot do you guys think these headers will get?, I have dei cool tubes on my fuel lines and my evap line, fuel lines are maybe a 1/2-3/8 in away, but my evap line is touching, the the cool tubes are rated a 750 touching I believe, thanks

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210424_152524.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.1 KB
ID:	1288954

Comment

Working...
                  X