No announcement yet.

Pictures Needed........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Tiggie I am going to clean and paint that pulley by this weekend.

Comment

got a part number on it?
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

D9AE-8509-B7B

I think this is it. The only other Ford engine disassembled here was the 390FE; and it’s still intact.

Comment

There is no -B7B suffix listed but a D9AE-8509-B is the 1980 Vic with trailer pulley. 81 up shows an E0 part number, but I have no idea what the difference is. Possibly slightly smaller, but it should be the correct offset.
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Well, the CV shows evidence of having random parts ordered or installed. The fender brace mounting points have broken bolts in the holes (yeah, I know I have to get those out); trailing arms that came with the car had the holes for the rear sway bar; hood is aluminum; among many random things that car has. And I am working behind somebody that made wonky repairs to the car. I will clean and paint that pulley and see what it looks like installed.

Comment

It definitely appears to be the Crown Vic pulley, but I coulnd't mount it to the water pump flange because I don't have the correct bolts. The original bolts only go one thread in before binding; and M8 x 1.25 bolts only go in 1 thread. I will try M8 x 1.00 bolts, but those look to be too coarse for the threads on the water pump flange. Other than that, I have no idea what bolts to use.

Comment

Possible they are 5/16 fine. 8mm and 5/16 are the same diameter. 18tpi is coarse, 24 is fine. I recall them being fairly fine thread but I won't lie and tell you I've ever checked to see what they actually are.

Comment

Working...
                X