Name:	00s0s_8IsWkqEhuOX_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	1305547

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/c...217503572.html

88 Country Squire
    86 Colony Park, non-op'd
    89 Mark VII LSC, non-op'd

The pin in the headliner is a nice touch. Wants $6,500 for a ~$3,000 car.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Replacing the headliner especially without the sunroof is not a huge job. A few hundred spent for a new one would justify the high price. It does have low miles which is a plus. It always amazes me what people don't do when selling a vehicle. Mostly don't do anything to mask a bigger problem.

Comment

Well folks, I think we've got a buyer!

Comment

The ad states it needs a headliner; he did the courtesy of depicting that in an image. If it were me, I'd have changed it as its one of the few things that detracts from the car.

I think it would have been worthwhile to wash the engine bay as well; it looks like it would clean up nicely. Other than that it shows very well. And if it is a rust-free car I don't think he's far off on the asking.

Something is worth what someone will pay; there is an ass for every seat.
          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

If it isn't hard to do, then do it before you list a car for sale with an inflated price tag, that's what I do before I sell a car unless I really don't give a shit. If I were to sell my Town Car, I'd have the heater core and top redone along with the driver's door panel repaired before I asked $6,500 for it. But by comparison, I've got a $7,500 car as it is.

Comment

Working...
            X