New member here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member here

Hello, I promise not to be a pain in asking usless questions, I will offer advice if I can. I will post pictures as soon as I can. I love cars. Thanks for letting me join. I am single by choice. I make mistakes and I own them and correct them if possible that is the way of the right. Hope to have some good conversations about cars.

Welcome to the forums!

This is (in my opinion) quite a friendly place. We all make mistakes, you don't need to apologize beforehand
    Create a thread on your own car in the Readers' Rides section, if you have one.
    1985 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, "Maisa"
    1995 Chevrolet Caprice Classic STW, "Sally"

Comment

Welcome!

Looking forward to hearing more about your cars.
      Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
      ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
      ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
      ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

no problem with useless questions. If it's something that's been hammered on forever, there's a good chance people will post links to threads to read or stickies.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Welcome! This isn't a dating site, so your relationship status isn't a big deal
          '79 Continental Town Car
          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Yah, we like to B.S. around here.

"Single by choice." LoL. Some of us share the hobby with our spouses. At one point, we had matching Town Cars...
            1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
            1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Sorry for the last reply..was not to be taken as that..i was on another site and the ridiculed me for being single and only interested in cars and such.

Comment

Guess you found the account linked to someone who made and now regrets their terrible personal choices
                1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Most folks here are married in the traditional terms or married to their cars... so to speak. Either way, we got no issues. Either way, you'll spend lots of money at some point.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                  Originally posted by gadget73
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                  Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastcars View Post
                    Sorry for the last reply..was not to be taken as that..i was on another site and the ridiculed me for being single and only interested in cars and such.
                    That is called jealousy. The people who ridiculed were "Caught in the trap and can't get out" or "cheaper to keep her/him" mentality
                    Welcome to the site !

Comment

nothing wrong with that. i'm close to 50 and single and no desire to put up with bullshit.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Single here and "married to my cars". WagonMan
                        89 Colony Park
                        90 Colony Park
                        70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

For me,only one major advantage of being single. No one to tell me how many cars I could have.

Comment

Welcome to the site! You’ll enjoy it here! Lots of good folks.

BTW I’m single too. I wouldn’t want it any other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X