Speedometer Plastic Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speedometer Plastic Cover

LTB Speedometer cluster clear plastic, that is attached to the front of the speedometer. It's clear and plastic welded on. Looking for one in good shape, mine has tons of micro cracks on it
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

I dont have what you need but want to help others help you get what you want. trip odometer or not. Trip odometer clear lenses will have a hole in it for the reset.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Oh I appreciated that! No trip, I forgot these cars even came with that lol
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
        LTB Speedometer cluster clear plasticI, that is attached to the front of the speedometer. It's clear and plastic welded on. Looking for one in good shape, mine has tons of micro cracks on it
        I sent you a pm. Found a lead, maybe you can use.

Comment

Working...
        X