suggestions for restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suggestions for restoration

hey guys, havent been on this forum in many years due to life getting in the way. can anyone offer recommendations for a shop in Tampa Bay or West Florida that can get my grandpas car running and driving again? special ordered 1981 LTD Coupe that hasnt been driven in over 15 years, and hasnt been ran in about 5 years. needs new fuel tank, and entire fuel system, paint/body work, brakes, exhaust.
    Aaron
    2019 Ford F250, XLT, FX4 6.7L PSD, crew cab long bed.
    2004 Ford F250, Lariat, FX4, 6.0L PSD, crew cab short bed, deleted and tuned! sold!
    1995 Ford F150, XL, regular cab long bed, swapped 351w, custom long travel suspension, some more stuff...(sold!)
    1981 Ford LTD coupe, 302w, soon to be coyote swapped

Originally posted by ASwaff400 View Post
    hey guys, havent been on this forum in many years due to life getting in the way. can anyone offer recommendations for a shop in Tampa Bay or West Florida that can get my grandpas car running and driving again? special ordered 1981 LTD Coupe that hasnt been driven in over 15 years, and hasnt been ran in about 5 years. needs new fuel tank, and entire fuel system, paint/body work, brakes, exhaust.
    Welcome.
    No ... I'm not arguing with you ... I'm just explaining why I'm right ...

Now go ... and whatever you do ... have a safe trip!

Comment

Don’t know many people in Florida but I bet we can walk you through working on it. They’re relatively easy to work on. Expect the heater core!

Got a place to work on it and a little free time?
      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

I second what Tiggie said.

I’m a little far in Naples but I can tell you the car culture down here is skewed towards imports, luxery cars and super cars. So everything down here is expensive. I called around for prices on a gear swap and the lowest quote I got was over 800 bucks, and that was if I supplied the gears. I’m sure Tampa is a little better though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X