88 lincoln towncar door wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

88 lincoln towncar door wiring

Ok I have a 88 tc I had to switch doors and the only door I could find was one from a 86 tc. Anyway I'm having trouble wiring it up correctly wondering if anyone could help with a wiring diagram or something anything helps

If you still have the old one... probably best to switch out all of the electricals.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Unfortunately I dont

Comment

In that case, you'll have to wait for someone that has the EVTMs or find yourself some online for both years.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

what do you mean exactly? How did you remove the door and its wiring? When I did mine, I fished every inch of wiring out of the door and laid it in the car, then after hanging the door the wiring all got fished back in. It was extremely annoying but no wires were cut. Did that five times, replaced all 4 doors then someone backed into the car and one had to be replaced again.

I hope you didn't cut the wiring otherwise you are going to have a huge mess on your hands.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
          X